Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Land Like a Couch Potato


Are rock-n-roll musicians on drugs? We debated through the 60's, 70's, 80's, and even 90's the meaning of the Beatles Strawberry Fields Forever, or Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, or the Eagles Hotel California and countless others I'm sure. But I have to say, looking at the lyrics that pop stars are writing in the 21st century, they MUST be doing SOMETHING!






Ke$ha says "DJ Turn it up up up up..." in a voice that has to at a minimum be inhaling helium... she even says "It's Making my Brain Delerious.... "we R Who We R"




Wow that's profound! But not as much as Lady Gaga who is "Bluffin with my muffin..." and aparantly with her stuttery "p-p-p-poker Face".

And, finally, I'm not sure exactly what Far East movement took to get "Slizzard"

or how "Slizzard" you have to be before you "Fly like a G6", but I think I'll stick with my Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies and milk that just make me Land like a Couch Potato!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search